-
March 29th, 2004, 02:22 AM
#1
-megalithanod
Guest
-
March 29th, 2004, 02:25 AM
#2
Inactive Member
WHOOOO DOGGIE!!! Thats a shitload!!!!! Congrats my man!!!!!
-
March 29th, 2004, 02:25 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Damn, that looks sweet........ nice score.
-
March 29th, 2004, 02:28 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
March 29th, 2004, 02:30 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
March 29th, 2004, 02:38 AM
#6
-megalithanod
Guest
Yeah - and I lucked out in that it ended up being less than $1 each all told (with shipping).
whoo whoo! *does happy dance*
-
March 29th, 2004, 02:54 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Cool!
I never read any Spawn comics (or any Image, really) until I started getting the figures-
then I started getting the comics, then I picked up the back issues, then I picked up all the early years of Image comics.........
There's still one real obscure TMP comic I need!
never ends [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 28, 2004 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
-
March 29th, 2004, 02:57 AM
#8
-megalithanod
Guest
Yeah - I know the feeling!
I have seen the animated ones from HBO, and Darth Pooh has loaned me StDA and CoS series. As I read them, I really had to give into me wanting to have them to read again!
My wife found an auction with all of that and we decided to go for it as that would be a good portion of going back to get them all at once!
-
March 29th, 2004, 03:15 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Nice haul!!
Those are great books i have them all except witch blade.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 28, 2004 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font>
-
March 29th, 2004, 05:20 PM
#10
-megalithanod
Guest
Rejoice in my major deal of haul!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
I shall not let it get religated to the second page today!!! No! It shall not pass! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks